30th May 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?

Hi,

I am 3rd year engineering student of stream computer science and engineering.
whether HAL provide internship for me in summer holiday? if so,is it good for cse student to do internship in hal? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  2. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  3. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  5. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  6. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  9. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
  10. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  11. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  12. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  13. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  15. Can computer science students apply for internship in HAL Bangalore
  16. How to do internship in a company during summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  18. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
31st May 2015, 10:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?

HAL stands for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
It is very well reputed organisation and does not provide training to all students.

H.A.L. offers summer training in few core engineering branches like computer science,information technology,all disciplines of Electronics and Electrical Engineering for students who have completed their engineering and you require a letter to be forwarded to H.A.L by your Training and Placement cell.

So my suggestion to you is that first of all you should complete your current course and after that you are eligible to apply for internship in HAL.
7th June 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?

For doing internship at HAL what things we have to know about as I am a CSE student.?
21st January 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Does HAL provide any Internships or trainings for Mechanical Students? If yes, how can I apply for one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?