2nd June 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing internship at Tata Motors for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

Respected Sir,
I am student of Diploma in mechanical Engineering from J.S.P.M college.
My one semester result is appearing. I want to do summer internship in 2016 in Tata Motors. Please tell me procedure.
My email id and phone number
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  2. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  4. Procedure to do internship from TATA motors in Gujarat?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  18. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2016, 11:58 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing internship at Tata Motors for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

Tata motors is a very well reputed organisation and offers internship to very limited number of candidates and that too from the top institutes. For getting internship from Tata motors, you must have to go through their selection procedure. First of all you have to appear in the aptitude and psychometric test. After clearing this test you have to prove your skills in group discussion. After qualifying the GD round, you have to face technical interview. If you passed all above mentioned rounds then you will be eligible for internship in Tata motors.
22nd January 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing internship at Tata Motors for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

What is the procedure to apply for internship in TATA MOTORS? I am pursuing Mtech
23rd July 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I'm Government Tool Room And Training Center
(GT&TC) Student & it's equivalent "Diploma Mechanical" i have already 1 year completed training in manufacturing field but can i apply for this Internship...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?