27th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy

I am studying in 3rd year of B.Pharmacy and want to do industrial training in summer at Chandigarh. So, I want to know about the companies which are providing one month summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training?
  2. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies in Vadodara providing us 1 month embedded summer training?
  4. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  5. List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?
  6. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  7. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  8. List of companies where we can do summer training while doing MBA from Punjab University?
  9. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  10. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  11. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  12. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
  13. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  14. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  15. List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  16. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  18. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
1st April 2017, 01:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 3rd year of B.Pharmacy and want to do industrial training in summer at Chandigarh. So, I want to know about the companies which are providing one month summer training.
List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy:-

1. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, 75/76, Indu Area, Phase 2, Chandigarh

2. Ipca Laboratories, 28/1, Basement Industrial Area II, Chandigarh

3. Biomedica International, Opp Park Plaza, Noble Enclave, Ludhiana · 0161 3919077k Plaza, Noble Enclave, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 3919077
15th March 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy

Contact numbers of pharma companies providing industrial internship in summer at chandigarh
10th March 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir these companies provide training for bsc students also ? ( BSC . industrial microbiology)
13th March 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, We are studying in 3rd year of B.Pharmacy and want to do industrial training in summer at Chandigarh. So, we want to know about the companies which are providing 45 days summer training
Thank you
12th May 2022, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir we are going to complete our 2ns year of Pharmacy this June..Is their any industrial traininginternship for 1 month for us in Chandigarh.. could you please tell us the industries that provide us..
Thankyou
10th July 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir... I'm b pharma 4th year students.. I want industrial training at Chandigarh so kindly suggested me companies name for providing 1 month summer training...
3rd August 2022, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

pharma companies provide training to students who have some reference. you can not enter there without reference
10th August 2022, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?