25th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer training in pharma industry

Hello Sir, I am student of doctor of pharmacy 6 year course. Right now I am in 2nd year. I want 1 month training during summer vacation to boost my practical knowledge. Can you please tell me any hospital or pharma industry in Chandigarh or Delhi? Please i will be very thankful to you.

29th July 2017, 12:02 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training in pharma industry

You can contact the pharma companies directly for summer training. The HR department of the company will tell you about the procedure to apply for training.

Even there are job portals, showing internship opportunities for various domains. You can search for such internships and apply through the portals as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?