22nd July 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training at WBPDCL

Respected Sir/Ma'am, I'm Rohit Das, 2nd year diploma student. I want to do training from WBPDCL l this year. How can I apply for this training & where? Kindly deliver me the details over this! My email id is- [email protected]

25th July 2017, 06:43 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training at WBPDCL

WBPDCL is basically known as 'West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited'. There are good scope of training at WBPDCL. You have to apply through either your college's reference or any other reference of a person working at WBPDCL.
You have to write an application to the HR manager of the unit. If they approved your application then you can start training at WBPDCL. Your training period will be of four weeks.
3rd March 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i'm a student of 3rd Year persuing my B.Tech degree. I wanted to know that how many students are allowed from each college?
3rd July 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, How can I apply for this training and where? I am a third year diploma student in electrical branch. Kindly deliver me the details over this ! My email id is [email protected]
8th July 2019, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam I'm Pallab Kumar Chakraborty 3rd year Diploma in Electrical Engineering student.I want to do training WBPDCL in this year.How can i apply for this training &where?kindly deliver me the details over this! My email id is- [email protected]
8th July 2019, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam I'm Pallab Kumar Chakraborty, 3rd year Diploma in Electrical Engineering student.I want to do training WBPDCL in this year.How can i apply for this training and where?kindly deliver me the detail over this! My email address - [email protected]
22nd November 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a 3rd year student of Electrical department and want to do a four weeks training in WBPDCL. Kindly please tell me how can I apply here and how many students are eligible to do the training and how much fee will be required. Kindly deliver me the details over this! My email I'd [email protected]
11th December 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a 3rd year student of Electrical Department and want to a training in WBPDCL
in this winter .please tell me the details and the address to whom I have to give the noc. My email I'd [email protected].
20th February 2021, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in wbpdcl?I am in 3 rd year EEE B.Tech.In the summer vacation of 2021 I desire to have the training. My grandfather was an employee of wbpdcl. My mother is a high school teacher in wbpdcl.Pl let me know the details how I can apply for the same and the documents I need to furnish at the earliest. My email address is : [email protected] your needful action please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?