18th November 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder?

Hello, I have completed B.Tech course in Electronics and Communications Engineering. I want to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited. How can I do it?

19th November 2017, 12:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder?

First of all visit the official website of BEL (http://bel-india.com/) and fill up the online application form. When the vacancy will be available the company will contact you and then you have to follow their instructions carefully. You can also get the internship notifications in the daily employment newspapers.
19th November 2017, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder?

To do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder, the first and foremost thing you have to do is to contact the BEL office. You need to enquire about the details of internship like duration, fee, timings, project, etc.,. After knowing all the details about internship, if you are interested, you have to obtain the NOC from your college department HOD and submit it in the BEL office, so, that you can start doing internship from BEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?