12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?

Sir, I am studying BTech(Electrical Engineering). I am interest to do my final year project internship in Shipping Corporation of India. Can you tell me I am eligible or not? SCI provides internship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for internship in Shipping Corporation of India being B.Tech Marine student?
  6. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  7. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student? -- [New]
  8. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?
  9. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for Marine student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?
  12. Where Oracle Corporation offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) in India?
  13. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  14. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
  15. Power Finance Corporation offers Internship to MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for Civil 2nd year student in SCI?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
24th April 2018, 11:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?

Yes, you can apply for internship in Shipping Corporation of India being an EEE student. In order to apply for internship, you should have completed at least the 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course with minimum 55% to 60% marks. You should not have any pending backlogs. You must have good knowledge regarding your subjects and should good computer knowledge too. For mode details you can contact the authorities and enquire.

Add: Shipping House, 13, Strand Road, Fairley Place, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Phone: 033 2254 3415
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?