18th March 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Human Resources Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

21st March 2019, 10:35 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Human Resources Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.
Duration of the Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited is 2 months full time (in office). There are 2 Human Resources internship positions available in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited.

If selected, interns can start the Human Resources internship immediately with Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Interns can get around Rs 6,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?