2nd June 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Which all subjects are included in Interior Designing course? Some the best institutes for Interior Designing in Ludhiana?

Hi, I am B.Com Graduate and I want to do interior designing course. I want to know the subjects of this course. Is maths also included in this course? Also, name some best institutes for this course in Ludhiana. Please reply me on my mail address: [email protected]. Thank you!

7th August 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all subjects are included in Interior Designing course? Some the best institutes for Interior Designing in Ludhiana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am B.Com Graduate and I want to do interior designing course. I want to know the subjects of this course. Is maths also included in this course? Also, name some best institutes for this course in Ludhiana. Please reply me on my mail address: [email protected]. Thank you!

The following subjects are included in the Interior Designing course:

Design Technology
Technical Drawing
Cost Estimation
Interior Design Theory
CAD
Color Theory and Techniques
Material Purchase
Furniture Design
Communication Skills

Best institutes for interior designing in Ludhiana are given below;

De Samar Academy - Official Website

Pinnacle Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

IIFT - Official Website

IACT - Official Website

Lift Ligls – First Floor Red Cross Society, Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana – 141
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?