19th July 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for internship training at HAL, Bangalore?

I AM M.H ANUSHA STUDYING IN 5 TH SEM B.E ECE, WITH 80% AGGREGATE FOR 4 SEMS,
CAN I GET INTERNSHIP TRAINING AT HAL BANGALORE

MY MAIL ID : [email protected]

16th September 2016, 10:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship training at HAL, Bangalore?

Yes, being a B.E ECE student of 5th semester you are eligible to apply for internship training at HAL (Hindustan Aeronautical Limited), Bangalore.

To apply for internship at HAL, at first you have to make a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college/university stating that, you want to do internship at HAL and the area of your training.

Take a NOC from the college, prepare a resume and send them along with the letter to the HR department of HAL.

If any recommendation is available for you by the employees of HAL, then you will be a gainer and the whole process will become very easy.

If the company selects you, then you will receive an acknowledgement and will be called for interview. After successfully clearing the interview you can join the internship programme at HAL, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?