31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to do internship from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nashik?

I am Aeronautical Engineering student and want to do internship from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nashik. Send me criteria to do internship from here?

3rd November 2017, 08:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to do internship from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nashik?

Candidates who have completed their 2nd year of bachelor's degree course are eligible to apply for internship in HAL, Nashik. You have to make a team and apply for that, because single applications are not accepted by them. You can contact the admin department by visiting the website:
(http://www.hal-india.com/aircraftnasik/contactus.asp) and get the application details from them.
4th November 2017, 03:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to do internship from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nashik?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Internship from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nashik:

In order to be eligible for doing Internship from HAL, Nashik you are required to meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> You must have passed Diploma or SSC or PUC or ITI in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are an Aeronautical Engineering candidate, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to do Internship from HAL, Nashik

>> Your age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible.

>> You may find latest Internship details from the Careers section of HAL, Nashik. I suggest you to go through the below links for more details.

Click here for Aircraft Manufacturing Division

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?