9th July 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Music Management Internship in Fever Entertainment Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Music Management Internship in Fever Entertainment Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Music Management Fever Entertainment Mumbai. Waiting for your response!

10th July 2019, 02:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Music Management Internship in Fever Entertainment Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Music Management Internship in Fever Entertainment Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Music Management Fever Entertainment Mumbai. Waiting for your response!

Fever Entertainment, Mumbai – Documents required to apply for the Music Management internship are given: Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter, Application Form, Passport size Photograph, Educational Certificates and Mark sheets, No Objection Certificate and Experience Certificate. Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Music Management internship in Fever Entertainment, Mumbai: Stipend Rs 3,500 per month, Practical Work Experience, Certificate, etc.
10th July 2019, 04:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Music Management Internship in Fever Entertainment Mumbai?

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Music Management Internship in Fever Entertainment Mumbai.

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

2) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.

3) Updated resume with recent colored Passport size Photograph.

4) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
10th July 2019, 07:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for a Music Management Internship in Fever Entertainment, Mumbai are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?