24th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Automobile Design internship in Strictly Electric Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Automobile Design in Strictly Electric Mumbai. Before that, I want to know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration of this internship?

29th October 2019, 03:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Automobile Design internship in Strictly Electric Mumbai?

The duration of the Automobile Design internship in Strictly Electric Mumbai is 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 8th November 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD, MATLAB, SolidWorks and Autodesk Alias.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.strictlyelectric.in
29th October 2019, 09:28 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Automobile Design internship in Strictly Electric Mumbai?

The Duration of the Automobile Design internship in Strictly Electric Mumbai would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for the Automobile Design internship in Strictly Electric Mumbai is 8th November 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.strictlyelectric.in/)
30th October 2019, 12:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Automobile Design internship at Strictly Electric in Mumbai is 3 months.

You will get a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Automobile Design internship at Strictly Electric in Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 8th November, 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.

Check the website https://www.strictlyelectric.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?