21st April 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Business Intelligence in IESoft Technologies. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

26th April 2019, 06:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies?

Please find the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies

Eligibility Criteria:-
--------------------
1. Skills Requirement:-
----------------------
You should have knowledge in the following skills.
i) SQL
ii) Database Management System (DBMS)
iii) Data Analytics

2) You have to work with the business analytics team and understand the
business requirements.

3) You must have knowledge of using business intelligence software tool like
Power BI,Looker,Tableau.

4) You have to build, modify SQL queries to process or fetch a large amount
of data.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
27th April 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Business Intelligence in IESoft Technologies. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Applicants with knowledge and skills in Data Analytics, SQL and Database Management System (DBMS) are eligible to apply for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies. Candidates who are capable of working with business analytics team and understand the requirements are eligible to apply for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and willing to work full time for the period of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies.
27th April 2019, 05:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies is given below:-
= You should have knowledge and understanding of SQL.
=You should have Data Analytics.
=You must have Database Management System.

Check more details on www.iesoftfzc.com
27th April 2019, 10:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies;

Recent graduates as well as candidates recently pursuing their graduation can apply.

Candidates having relevant skills and interests can apply.

Candidates having understanding of tools like Power BI, Looker, and Tableau are eligible.

Candidates having knowledge of SQL, Data Analytics and Database Management System (DBMS) are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?