2nd April 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Merchandise Design in Times Internet Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 11:25 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Merchandise Design in Times Internet Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Applicants with the following eligibility were preferred for the Merchandise Design internship in Times Internet Limited:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in Fashion Designing, English proficiency (written and spoken) and MS-Excel

>> Applicants willing to do the internship, full time

>> Applicants who can do the internship for the period of 3 months

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who were capable of doing vendor research and development to achieve maximum cost savings
4th April 2019, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited:

Candidates should be willing for full time (in-office) internship.
Candidates should be available for duration of 3 months of Internship tenure.
Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates must be skilled in Fashion Designing, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written).

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th April 2019 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?