1st December 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Graphic Design internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Graphic Design internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure on how to apply for such an internship?

3rd December 2019, 06:21 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for Graphic Design internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

The procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1. Visit the official website at www.sudarshannews.in.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Now, if you fit in the eligibility criteria then click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form and submit the application form by 13th December 2019 which is the last date to apply for Graphic Design internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida.
3rd December 2019, 11:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Graphic Design internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Graphic Design internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.sudarshannews.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?