21st July 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Videography Interns in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I do Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Videography Interns in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited?

If you join Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited, then you can get minimum assured stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month.
Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited offers Videography Internship for duration of 2 months.
Skills required for this internship are Video Editing, Photography and Video Making.
23rd July 2019, 01:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Videography Interns in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.
15th August 2021, 07:07 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to the Videography interns in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?