3rd December 2021, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering industrial traning for polytechnic diploma in information technology students in thane and mumbai?

Dear Sir, I have just given my fourth semester examination of 2nd year Polytechnic Diploma in information technology engineering from government Polytechnic in thane. I want to do Industrial Training. So kindly tell me which companies in thane and mumbai provide Industrial training for Polytechnic students?

7th December 2021, 03:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering industrial traning for polytechnic diploma in information technology students in thane and mumbai?

Please find below the list of companies offering industrial training for polytechnic diploma in information technology students in thane and Mumbai.

1) Sarjak Container Lines Private Limited

2) IFI Techsolutions

3) Krishna Beads Industries LLP

4) Finatics Technology Private Limited

5) Precision Infomatic Private Limited

6) Tracon Export Services Private Limited
9th December 2021, 07:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering industrial traning for polytechnic diploma in information technology students in thane and mumbai?

List of companies offering industrial training for polytechnic diploma in information technology students in thane and Mumbai?

Companies are BHEL, BEL, HAL, ISRO, BEML, NPCIL, DRDO,
BESCOM.

The candidate should have good communication skills and analytical skills to be eligible for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?