12th March 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Training related to Electronics in Kolkata for ECE 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am Mandip Pandey and I am doing B.Tech in ECE. I want to do training in Electronics company after my 3rd year. Kindly provide me the list of companies available in Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Winter Training related to Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  3. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  4. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. Which companies offers 15 days training or internship to ECE students in Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  10. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  11. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  12. List of companies offering projects and training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students in Baroda?
  13. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Kolkata?
  18. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
14th March 2016, 06:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Training related to Electronics in Kolkata for ECE 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Mandip Pandey and I am doing B.Tech in ECE. I want to do training in Electronics company after my 3rd year. Kindly provide me the list of companies available in Kolkata?
List of companies offering Training related to Electronics in Kolkata for ECE 3rd year student:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
14th March 2016, 07:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Training related to Electronics in Kolkata for ECE 3rd year student?

List of Electronics companies for you in Kolkata :

** Algonics Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Address : SDF Building, 2nd Floor, Block GP, Sector V, Saltlake, GP Block, Sector V, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone : 033 4004 2846

** Computer Electronics Co

Address : Purbachal, GA Block, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone : 033 2335 0601

** Digital Electronics

Address : No. 1, Natun Diyara, Nayabad, Panchpota, Near Banspul, Near Jay Ma Tara, Builder, Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal 700152
Phone : 098302 13946

** KBS Power Electronics Private Limited

Address : Bijoygarh, Sree Colony, Regent Estate, Kolkata, West Bengal 700092
Phone : 094331 52491
15th March 2016, 12:44 AM
Knowledge World

List of good companies offering training to ECE(Electrical and Communication Engineer) student:
>>Mind Edge Solutions
>>Standard Electric Company
>>All India Technologies
>>Powercon Electric Company
>>CMC Limited
>>Bells Electrical Company
>>Elegant Systems Powerweb
>>InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd.
15th March 2016, 09:22 PM
OnePlus

** List of the companies which provide summer training are-

1-BSNL.
2-CMC Limited.
3-NTPC.
4-Bells Electric company.
5-Kolkata metros.

** For applying for this company you need to had a NOC certificate which you will get from your college then after you can apply for the summer training in the training office of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?