7th March 2021, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad

Hi Sir, I am interested in doing an internship related to Embedded Systems in Quixote Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the procedure for applying for this internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

9th March 2021, 12:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad

The candidates willing to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad would need to send their updated resume to [email protected] with a cover letter .

The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview, online assessment and Manager Round.

The last date to send your application for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad is 20th March 2021.
10th March 2021, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad

Procedure to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

C-201, The First, B/S Keshavbaug Party Plot, B/H ITC Hotel, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad GJ 380015 INDIA.

Contact Number:-

+91 – 6355079693

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 march 2021.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.quixote.in/
11th March 2021, 12:08 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad is given below.

1. Update your CV on internshala portal by mentioning all your skills and qualifications.

2. Now apply only if you are eligible for this internship before 20.3.2021 using given link .

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/embedded-systems-internship-in-ahmedabad-at-quixote1615023092
24th March 2021, 05:28 PM
prynsh7

Procedure to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Quixote Ahmedabad is as follows:

A.) At first create your CV by mentioning all Skills, Qualification and Experience.

B.) Upload CV on internshala portal and search this internship on portal.

C.) And then you can apply for this internship before end date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?