24th January 2023, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Junior Residentship in Leading Hospitals of Japur and Delhi?

Hi I am an intern bds..can youplease tell me procedure how to apply for junior residentship in leading hospitals in either in Jaipur or Delhi..my internship will end on Feb 2013..

31st January 2023, 09:20 AM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Junior Residentship in Leading Hospitals of Japur and Delhi?

For AIIMS, New Delhi : Aiims selects candidates for various departments on the basis of the PG Entrance exam results. If you have qualified the aiims pg entrance exams (preferably within 2000 rank), then visit, https://www.aiimsexams.org. On this site you can find notifications for vacancy and selection of candidates for junior residents. Just follow the steps provided there.

For some other medical colleges such as VMMC and MAMC etc., you'll have to visit the respective sites regularly and check for the notices regarding vacancy.

Some colleges in Delhi also give their advertisement and notices on site of MOHFW, Health & Family Welfare. Here mostly are on basis on direct interview.
31st January 2023, 06:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Junior Residentship in Leading Hospitals of Japur and Delhi?

If you have any particular hospital in mind to complete Junior Residentship in Leading Hospitals of Japur and Delhi then you can contact the hospital directly. If not, then you can search different job portals websites to upload your resume and also the last date of internship as they will get an idea from when you are available to do the fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?