18th November 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I need to know about the procedure for applying to an internship of Solar Design in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. So, please let me know about the application procedure.

19th November 2020, 05:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited can send their updated resume along with cover letter to [email protected].

You can visit the website https://www.wattmonk.com/ for more information.
19th November 2020, 06:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Last date to apply for this internship is 1st December, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.wattmonk.com/
21st November 2020, 12:46 PM
ruckshana

In order to apply for solar design internship at Wattmonk technologies private limited, candidates can send their updated resume through email at [email protected].
You can also contact over the phone at (862) - 2340917 for more information.
21st November 2020, 12:51 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Solar Design internship in Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited is given below.

1. First of all update your CV on internshala portal.

2. Now you can apply for it before 1.12.2020 using given link.
https://internshala.com/internship/detail/solar-design-work-from-home-job-internship-at-wattmonk-technologies-private-limited1605614019
21st November 2020, 04:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-Wattmonk Technologies Private Limited

Application Procedure:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/Glassdoor.

No. of Openings:-01 // Duration:-03 Months.

Contact Us:-

Email your cover letter + CV to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?