10th May 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in RDSO Lucknow?

Sir, I want to do summer training from RDSO. So, I don't know how to apply for training Now at this time I am a student of mechanical engineering from AKTU. Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training at TCS, Lucknow?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?
  5. Procedure for Tata motors summer internship at Lucknow
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Can I get Summer Training for Robotics in HAL Lucknow? How can I apply for the Summer Training?
  10. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  11. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. What is the process of summer training in BHEL?
  13. Which is the best institute for doing summer training in Lucknow or Noida while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year B.Tech from SRIMT Lucknow?
  15. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  16. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2017, 11:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in RDSO Lucknow?

At first you have to fill up the training application form, then you have to send that application with your resume to the HOD of RDSO. They will respond to you if you get selected. Now you have to keep in touch with them and follow their instructions to complete the selection procedure.

Web : http://www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in/

Address: 226011, Mehndi Khera, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226011.
20th February 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of polytechnic electronics engineering 2nd year I want to do summer training in rdso can you help me to know about to how to apply for summer training in rdso
24th March 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of B.tech 3rd year mechanical branch of AKTU. I want summer training in your organisation, then for this how I can apply for training.
Please reply me
17th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of diploma in mechanical cad 3 year I want a apprentice training from rdso lucknow how to apply for this training in rdso
27th April 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am doing B.Tech 2nd year from SRM Chennai in CSE.I want to do internship in Machine Language can you please help me what is the procedure for doing internship in RDSO Lucknow.
24th May 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training from RDSO. So, I don't know how to apply for training Now at this time I am a student of mechanical engineering from AKTU. Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.
31st May 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do summer training from RDSO.So I don't know how to apply for training at this time I am a student of mechanical engineering 1st yr from REC azamgarh.can you help me
3rd June 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM A STUDENT OF 2ND YEAR B.tech ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION FROM AMITY UNIVERSITY LUCKNOW.SIR, CAN
YOU TELL ME PLEASE WHAT IS THE EXACT PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN THIS TRAINING. Thanking you
30th December 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I want to do summer training from RDSO Lucknow. So, I don't know how to apply for training,
I'm a student of electronics engineering 3rd year. Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow?
Awaiting for the response..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?