9th August 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Fashion Photography and Designing in Sannskaar. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th October 2018, 02:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar?

Those candidates are selected for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Applicant must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must be from Kolkata.

Applicant with skilled in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Photography, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC are preferred for internship.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?