21st November 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Interior Design internship in LoomCrafts Furniture Delhi?

Dear friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Interior Design in LoomCrafts Furniture Delhi. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting admission into this firm for doing this internship. Kindly tell me asap.

23rd November 2020, 08:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Interior Design internship in LoomCrafts Furniture Delhi?

Selection criteria for an Interior Design internship in LoomCrafts Furniture Delhi are as follows:-

1. Skill Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.
24th November 2020, 12:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Interior Design internship in LoomCrafts Furniture Delhi?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Interior Design interns in LoomCrafts Furniture Delhi.

1) You must have good knowledge in AutoCAD

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You should have hands-on experience in Google SketchUp.

4) If you have an architectural or interior design degree, then you will get extra preference.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.loomcrafts.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?