2nd April 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which is available in Times Internet Limited for Merchandise Design Internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

9th April 2019, 12:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which is available in Times Internet Limited for Merchandise Design Internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates were selected for the Merchandise Design internship in the Times Internet Limited, based on the following criteria:

>> Candidates with skills in Fashion Designing, MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken & written)

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who are capable of managing merchandise processes and procedures in assigned categories like fashion, active lifestyle, leather, stationery, etc.

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time for the duration of 3 months
21st May 2021, 06:22 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Merchandise Design Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?