2nd July 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 04:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur?

The candidates willing to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of SolidWorks and Catia.

For more detail visit on www.rkelectro.com
4th July 2019, 10:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur?

Selection procedure for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.
4th July 2019, 11:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile, Raipur is given below.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAE(Computer Assisted Engineering) software to create prototypes.

==> Candidate can do the research work on design whether it will work and be cost effective.

==> Candidate should know to collect and analyze data from tests on prototypes.

==> Candidate can modify designs, retest them, can think of possible design solutions and can study a design in brief.
5th July 2019, 01:04 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidates for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur would be based on your skills and knowledge.

The selection procedure will be completed in 3 steps:-
1)HR Round
2)Online Skill test
3)Manager round

You must have the knowledge of SolidWorks and Catia to be eligible to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur.
5th July 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Automobile Design internship in RK Electromobile – Raipur on the basis of their expertise in SolidWorks and Catia. Candidates who have very good interest in Automobile Designing are selected for the Automobile Design internship in RK Electromobile – Raipur. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are selected for the Automobile Design internship in RK Electromobile – Raipur. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work full time for the period of 2 months are selected for the Automobile Design internship in RK Electromobile – Raipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?