10th August 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore?

Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Interior Design which is available in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

14th August 2019, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Interior Design which is available in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates are selected for the Interior Design internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore based on their skills in Auto CAD. Candidates who can prepare store fixtures, layouts, partition drawings are selected for the Interior Design internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are selected for the Interior Design internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates who are capable of working on lighting / electrical layouts are selected for the Interior Design internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore.
14th August 2019, 10:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore?

Selection procedure for Interior Design Internship at PUMA Sports India Private Limited in Bangalore.

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Interior Design Internship at PUMA Sports India Private Limited in Bangalore.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.
14th August 2019, 10:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore would be on the basis of your skills and knowledge. You should have working knowledge of AutoCAD and Google SketchUp.

The selection process for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore would be completed in 4 steps:-
1)HR Round
2)Skill Test
3)Aptitude Test
4)Manager/Supervisor Round

The last date to apply for Interior Design Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore is 25th August 2019.

You can visit the website https://about.puma.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?