17th January 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Goed Digital Marketing Private Limited Chennai?

Hi Sir, I am interested in applying for an internship of Graphic Design offered in Goed Digital Marketing Private Limited Chennai. Can you tell me what skills I should possess for applying for this internship? Please help me regarding this.

20th January 2021, 12:01 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Goed Digital Marketing Private Limited Chennai?

The following skills are required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Goed Digital Marketing Private Limited Chennai :-

A.Proven ability to create high-quality creatives (portfolio required).
B.Communication skills
C.Marketing strategy
20th January 2021, 03:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Goed Digital Marketing Private Limited Chennai?

Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Goed Digital Marketing Private Limited Chennai :-

1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

2) You should have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator.

3) You should have good creative and research skill.

4) You must have excellent analytical skills.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 January 2021.
21st January 2021, 12:20 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Goed Digital Marketing Private Limited Chennai is given below.

1. Candidate must be able to conceive and present creative conceptual ideas to the client by understanding the client's strategies and explain how it works in line with their strategy.

2. Candidate must be able to research client's products and competitors, and ensure the ability to create on-target concepts.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31.1.2021.
31st July 2021, 07:49 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Adobe Illustrator

*Candidates must have good analytical

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?