15th October 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any special training program conducted by AMU for 2nd year Civil Engineering students?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Civil Engineering in AMU. I want to know about the special training programs which are held in various universities. Is there any training program conducted by AMU for us?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training for civil engineering students?
  2. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  3. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  4. Which companies offering training to 2nd year Civil Engineering students in West Bengal, Delhi?
  5. List implant training program for B.Tech (Civil) students?
  6. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  7. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  8. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers?
  9. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  10. Companies offering Summer Training to BTech Civil 2nd year student in Kerala? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  13. How to apply for implant training in Chennai or Bangalore while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?
  14. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  15. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  17. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  18. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
31st October 2017, 06:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any special training program conducted by AMU for 2nd year Civil Engineering students?

The training programs are meant to make the students industry ready and give them a practical knowledge.

That can happen only in a company or industry.

It cannot happen in a university. Hence, the programs are called the industrial training programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?