14th December 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What can I do for internship from Novartis company?

Hello Sir, I am Mukesh P Bhole I'm doing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics. I want to do my M.Pharma project in Novartis company. Can you please tell me what can I do?

15th December 2017, 07:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for internship from Novartis company?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Internship from Novartis Company:

I suggest you to register yourself with the top most internship portals. Some of them are,

>> Youth4work

>> Internshala

>> Twenty19

>> Letsintern

You are required to upload your updated resume mentioning all the skills that you have. So that, whenever the internships at Novartis Healthcare Pvt Limited available you will be notified.

You may contact on,
501, Shree Amba Shanti Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Next to Leela Business Park, Andheri (East), Mumbai-59

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?