11th February 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Kolhan University?

Sir/Mam,

I have recently completed my post graduation in english .now i want to do phd from kolhan university but i don't know about the process's to do so.
could you kindly tell me about the process including eligibility like "percentage of marks" & "month in which it held" etc for appearing to phd .
this is very argent .
i will be always be thankful for this help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  2. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  3. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  4. Process to get admission in Kolhan University for PhD in Finance or Marketing?
  5. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  6. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course? I am M.A Economics from Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand
  7. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  8. Sample question papers of B.Sc(H) in Statistics exam from Kolhan University?
  9. What can I do after doing BSc in Chemistry from Kolhan University Jharkhand
  10. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  13. Can I be eligible to write NET exam after scoring 54% in M.A in Kolhan University
  14. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  15. When will I get B.A Part I admit cards of Kolhan University?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  18. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
13th February 2015, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Kolhan University?

For getting admission in a Ph.D program you have to appear for an entrance exam and interview in most Universities. For this entrance exam the minimum qualification required is Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.

You can also appear for exams like CSIR/UGC NET/SLET/JRF and after qualifying any of these you will be eligible for Ph.D admission in most of the top Universities including Kolhan University. If you don't have any of these score then you should be well prepared for the University Ph.D entrance exam rest of the Ph.D seats available.

If you have M.Phil qualification or 5 years of professional experience in relevant field are also exempted from entrance exam. Therefore, just wait for the notification and apply according to it.
25th November 2015, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Kolhan University?

i am anjum firdous ,i have done msc in chemistry subject with 61percent from rani durgauniversity ,so i wanted to do phd from kolhan university,what is the procedure to take admission,and what is the date of entrance exam in 2016,please help me .thanku
6th March 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Manisha kumari, i have done MBA,(FINANCE & MARKETING) From CSVTU,CG with seventy two percentage, So i wantet to do PHD from kolhan university ,what is the procedure to take admission and what is the date of entrance exam in 2016,please help.thank you
7th April 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a Post Graduate Lady course of Sociology from IGNOU with 54.25% and now I want to Admission in Ph.d Course in Sociology. Kindly tell me how to admission in the course of sociology ?
13th May 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a M.Com and a Chartered Accountant, wanting Ph.D course, kindly tell me how to go about and in which subject?
7th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PHD in sociology.What are the procedure? When notification will publish ?
20th April 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or madam I am nisha I have done my m.a in the year of 2014 in philosophy with 65 percent Marks so in this year I want to take admission in PhD so would you please help me to tell the process and date of filling up the form for the entrance exam of 2017.
22nd April 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam. I have more than 55 percent marks in m.a in Hindi, and also have more than 20 years kid experience in ICSE school. Can I get direct admission in PhD in kolhan university? Please, let me know
20th May 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I AM A PH.D. IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING HAVING SPECIALIZATION IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT. HOW CAN I REGISTER TO BECOME A GUIDE UNDER YOUR UNIVERSITY FOR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME? PLEASE ADVISE ME.
13th June 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Kolhan university phd notification 2017.i have completed mcom 73 percentage.
29th June 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% in mtech . My paper was electronics& comm.i want to do PhD in the same paper.Will u please tell me the procedure of admission.
9th February 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am M.A Hindi with 64% kuk with UGC NET Hindi how can take admission in Ph.D Hindi from kohlan University.....
23rd April 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am M.A In BENGALI (R.B.U), wanted to do phd from kolhan university,what is the procedure to take admission?
2nd May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done my master's degree in community health nursing, whether there is provision to do PHD in kolhan university.
21st June 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected, Sir or mam I have completed my m.com and I want to do PhD from kolhan University please guide me how can I get admission in phd. If There is any entrance for it then when it be happen and how can I apply for it.
7th August 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Myself N Dharma Rao I have been completed Post Graduate In ENGLISH with 51 percent in 2017 IGNOU, category OBC , shall i eligible for do PHD course as part time or not,if there possible to take the admission get me the fees structure , because i am working in PRIVATE JOB , kindly inform me.
3rd September 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have been teaching in a government aided degree college for last 20 years. How can I get admission in ph.d.in Political science at Kolhan University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?