23rd March 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?

Sir,
I have done MBA in Finance.
But I want to do PhD in Economics.
Kindly tell me am I eligible to do PhD in Economics?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  2. How to study in PG in Economics? Can I be eligible for it?
  3. What should I do after completing Graduation course?
  4. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed B.Com and CA final?
  6. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for CAT to study MBA if completed B.A.(Economics)? List of coaching classes in Chennai?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if completed M.Com with 60% marks?
  12. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  15. What is the nature and scope of macro economic?
  16. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  17. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  18. Is it possible to study M.A.(Economics) if completed B.Com?
29th March 2015, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
With Regards-
You have done MBA in Finance so you are eligible for Ph.D in Economics.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
30th March 2015, 09:33 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
With Regards-
There is no age limit for doing Ph.D. Since you have acquired masters , you are eligible to do Ph.D.

I recommend you to prepare for any one of the following Ph.D entrance examination to get into top research centers in India.

>>CSIR NET

>>SET/JRF

>>Gate examination
30th March 2015, 04:00 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Yes, you can do Phd in economics after MBA in finance. If you genuinely like to research data then a Phd would be immensely useful. To apply for Phd, you can appear for UGC-NET examination
and then send your NET scores to the professors under whom you want
to undergo your Ph.D. Course.
8th September 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Tell me which one GRE or GMAT is more acceptable for PhD in economics
8th September 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Which one is more acceptable GRE or GMAT for PhD in economics
15th May 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA in marketing and HR. Is i am eligible for ph.d in economics?
26th August 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in marketing.am i eligible for phd in economics.
19th September 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in marketing?
21st November 2022, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA in Marketing, UGC NET qualified in Management, have completed Phd in Management. Am I eligible for PhD in Economics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?