23rd December 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?

Hello,
Am I eligible to apply for the UGC-NET with a distance learning MBA(HR/IT) from Sambhalpur University? What is the age criteria for appearing in UGC-NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  2. Can I apply for NET being a correspondence MBA postgraduate of SMU?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  4. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate?
  5. What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?
  6. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  8. Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?
  9. How to apply for NET examination after M.Com?
  10. When the notification of UGC-NET(Biotechnology) will be released? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
  12. What is the age limit to apply for UGC NET?
  13. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?
  15. What should I do to get a lecturer job after completing MSc? I have scored above 60%
  16. Eligibility for CSIR 2015 exam
  17. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  18. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
31st December 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Am I eligible to apply for the UGC-NET with a distance learning MBA(HR/IT) from Sambhalpur University? What is the age criteria for appearing in UGC-NET?
You have completed MBA in HR/IT so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)
27th March 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?

I have completed B.Sc visual communication and MA in Linguistics .Am I eligible to become UGC lecturer in Lingistics if I get NET?
22nd January 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed graduation in economics and recently completed masters in political science?? Kindly help me out, can i appeared ugc net in political science or i have to go for economics???
3rd March 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my distance mba-hrm 4th semester final exam in December 2018 with (62%) aggregate from cdl gitam university, Visakhapatnam. Earlier done distance bba-hr from I.K.G.Punjab Technical University in December 2015 with 65.35% aggregate. What type of jobs can be on offer then?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?