14th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?

Hi,
I have completed the LLM, Post Graduation Degree through Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar Tamil Nadu with specialization of Administrative & Labour Laws and passed with 50% marks. I am very much interested to do PhD from any university. Please let me know that what are the universities providing PhD in Law in India? And also tell me the specialization offered in PhD in Law? And also inform me the admission procedure. Thanking You!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  5. List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List universities offering PhD in Law in India? When their notification will release?
  7. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  8. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  14. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  15. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
20th May 2016, 05:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Law in India:-

Allahabad University
Address: Senate House Campus Allahabad, UP
Phone: (0532) 2461089, 2461157

Amity Law School
Address: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Block E-3, Ground Floor, Sewctor 125 Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: (0120) 4392542, 4392543

Amity University- Gurgaon
Address: Amity Education Valley, Maneswar Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: (0124) 2337015, 2337016

Amity University- Jaipur
Address: Amity City Office Amity House 14, Gopal Bari, Ajmer Road Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: (0141) 2372489, 2374595

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University New Law College
Address: More Vidyalaya Complex Erandawane, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: (020) 25284396, 25285808

To do Ph.D, you first have to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Ph.D.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Different Universities offer different Specializations in Ph.D, you must contact them in order to get the exact details.
20th September 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?

UGC NET Procedure and the schedule of examination. Can we pursue ph.d in law through distance mode ? I am a retired govt employee and of about 60 years age. Will there be any possibility for me to pursue as I am very much interested. Please clarify my doubts.
28th October 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed LLM one year course from uttrakhand technical university with 68%. I want to do PhD in law.please help me.
5th July 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the LLM, Post Graduation Degree through Directorate of regular law school of Hawassa university in Ethiopia with specialization of commercial Laws and passed with 3.26 CGPA marks. I am very much interested to do PhD from any university. Please let me know that what are the universities providing PhD in Law in India? And also tell me the specialization offered in PhD in Law? And also inform me the admission procedure.
Thank you
6th July 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed LLM in commercial law from Hawassa University in Ethiopia with CGPS 3.26. Now I want to learn PhD in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?