24th September 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer in junior college of commerce or business communication?

I am first year student from B.Com. I want to become a lecturer in junior college or in degree college. What qualifications I have to fulfil please help me. I want to become a lecturer of organisation of commerce or business communication. Please help me.

6th January 2017, 11:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer in junior college of commerce or business communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am first year student from B.Com. I want to become a lecturer in junior college or in degree college. What qualifications I have to fulfil please help me. I want to become a lecturer of organisation of commerce or business communication. Please help me.

To become a Lecturer in Junior College, one has to study the Master’s Degree in Commerce with over 55% marks and should do Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course. Those who have passed the NET examinations will be recruited in the colleges as a Lecturer. With M.Com and B.Ed qualification, you have to apply for the teacher jobs in various junior colleges in your state. The academic knowledge and English proficiency will be important for getting a faculty job in junior colleges. The teaching profession is one of the prestigious professions in the society.
15th February 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a lecturer in junior college of commerce or business communication?

Hi i have completed Ph.D . I want to join in any government colleges. I heard those who are completed phd without net also that can join directly in any colleges. So please tell me is that correct and how to apply and all
28th August 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing mcom i want to become a lecture in junior colleges....what process i have to follow....anyone can suggest me....please....
23rd December 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA , M.Com, B.Ed. I want to join junior college of commerce, I am eligible for that or not? Please guide me.
5th April 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Mcom and BEd..can I become eligible for teach in commerce junior college?
28th July 2022, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a BMS graduate and a post graduate in Mcom in business management. I have completed my b.ed in commerce. Can I get a job in commerce junior colleges to teach commerce or is B.com compulsory to teach in commerce junior college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?