14th March 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and reference books for JNU PhD biotechnology entrance exam

Sir, I am Tanusha Singh. Now I have completed M.Sc in biotechnology. I want to do PhD in JNU. This is my aim. I want your favor, please send me the proper syllabus of biotechnology and life science and reference book and previous year paper also. Please accept my request.

24th March 2017, 07:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and reference books for JNU PhD biotechnology entrance exam

Syllabus and Reference Books for JNU PhD Biotechnology Entrance Exam Books:

>> JNU Combined M.Sc Biotechnology Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board

>> JNU M.Sc Biotechnology Combined Entrance Exam Guide (Previous Year Papers) solved by RPH Editorial Board

You may find the detailed syllabus of JNU PhD Biotechnology Entrance Examination from the books given above. I suggest you to first go through the first book given above, and after going through the syllabus and pattern you can solve previous papers from the second book attached.
7th April 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and reference books for JNU PhD biotechnology entrance exam

Respected sir, i am mala, i have completed my msc lifescience now i want to do phd in life science in JNU sir please send me the whole syllabus of life science and best book or reference fr preparation the same.
So i requested to you sir please accept my request and help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?