20th April 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management?

I have done my BE in computer science and have 3 years of IT experience. After which I finished my MBA in healthcare and hospital management and 2.5 years of experience. I wanted to know if MBBS background in computer for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  2. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  8. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  9. How to do MBA in healthcare/hospital management?
  10. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  11. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  12. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  15. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  16. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  17. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  18. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
22nd April 2017, 06:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my BE in computer science and have 3 years of IT experience. After which I finished my MBA in healthcare and hospital management and 2.5 years of experience. I wanted to know if MBBS background in computer for PhD?

Yes, you can do PhD in Healthcare and Hospital Management after completion of MBA Healthcare and Hospital Management in ICRI. The eligibility to do PhD in Healthcare and Hospital Management in ICRI is masters in hospital administration / operations / public health policy / management. Candidates have to sit for an entrance test conducted by the University for taking admission to PhD in Healthcare and Hospital Management program. It is a full time course. The course is useful for the students to work as lecturers or senior positions in the healthcare industries. The ICRI website link is Click Here
24th April 2017, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Hospital Management from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?