9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do do PhD in Computer Science from PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur? Is NET compulsory for it?

Dear sir, I want to know about the procedure for doing PhD in Computer Science from PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur? Is NET compulsory for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  3. How can I do training in any reputed institute during December? I'm a student of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur?
  4. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  5. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test
  6. Best MS universities in India which offer company sponsorship?
  7. can I get a good college in tamilnadu after scoring 85 marks in JEE mains
  8. How many top colleges are available in MP?
  9. Can I get a government college in MP after scoring 71 marks in MPPET exam?
  10. List of top 10 colleges in MP in which I can get after scoring 11900 rank in MPPET?
  11. Which college is good for me after scoring 90 marks in MP?
  12. List of colleges offering admission through CEED scorecard? Syllabus of CEED?
  13. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top 15 engineering colleges of MP? Total number of seats available in each branch?
  15. Can I get a government college in MP after scoring 120 marks in Mains?
  16. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  17. Can I get government college after scoring 48 marks in MPPET?
  18. Can I get a government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 114 marks in MPPMT?
24th May 2017, 09:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do do PhD in Computer Science from PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur? Is NET compulsory for it?

Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her master degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to pursue PhD course in the desired field. To get admission in the institute the candidate need to visit the website of the institute and have to download the application form by paying the prescribed fees through net banking/ credit card/ debit card after that the candidate need to fill up the form and have to upload the required documents or else the candidate need to visit the institute and fill up the form through offline mode. After that the institute will provide the date for the entrance exam those candidates who have not appear for the national level exam like NET JRF have to appear and pass the entrance exam and those candidate who have score card of NET JRF need not to write the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?