21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is Patna University offered PhD in Commerce?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that PhD program in Commerce taught in Patna University? I am studying MPhil in Commerce and interested to do PhD in Patna University. Is this university taught Commerce PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Patna University for correspondence postgraduate?
  3. Can I study PhD(Hospital Management) being an PMIR postgraduate and UGC-NET qualified? List of colleges/universities offering such course in Patna?
  4. Syllabus and sample question papers for Patna University PhD(Commerce) Entrance exam?
  5. Does PhD in Commerce is offered in Osmania University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physics) with scholarship in Patna University?
  7. Detailed information about PhD in Patna University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  8. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  10. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  11. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Annamalai University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Annamalai University?
  13. Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  15. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  16. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  17. Which is the best CBSE school in patna for plus two in commerce without maths?
  18. Which is the best CBSE school in patna for plus two in commerce without maths?
22nd May 2018, 06:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Patna University offered PhD in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that PhD program in Commerce taught in Patna University? I am studying MPhil in Commerce and interested to do PhD in Patna University. Is this university taught Commerce PhD?

Yes, Patna University offers PhD in Commerce. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks from a recognized are eligible to apply for the PhD in Commerce in Patna University. Candidates have to appear for the PhD Admission Test (PAT) and Interview conducted by the Patna University for the admission to do a PhD in Commerce. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/ Teacher Fellowship / MPhil shall be exempted from the PAT. Candidates can find the details in the Patna University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?