13th July 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Aquaculture course in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

14th November 2018, 10:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Aquaculture is a doctorate level course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in master degree for Doctor of Philosophy in Aquaculture course is 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the written test by the MES Ponnani College, Malappuram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?