11th December 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sambalpur University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Friends, I want to secure admission for PhD in Library & Information Science program in Sambalpur University. I would like to know which entrance exam is there for getting admission? Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

19th February 2022, 11:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Sambalpur University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

GATE , UGC, CSIR NET or ICAR is the entrance exam to study PhD Library & Information Science at Sambalpur University.

Qualification required for PhD Library & Information science is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?