19th October 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission for PhD in Marine Engineering in AMET Chennai? I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission into this university for this PhD program.

26th October 2020, 11:10 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai?

Eligibility to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai is as follows.

Applicant must have master degree in relevant subject or have completed BTech with minimum 6 CGPA and have a valid GATE score.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.ametuniv.ac.in
27th October 2020, 10:14 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai?

Eligibility for the PhD-
* Should possess a masters degree or M.phil or M.S (of research) of this university or other qualification recognised as equivalent there to in the fields of study notified by the university from time to time.
* Should have scored 55% marks (general) & 50% marks for reserved category candidates.
28th October 2020, 11:40 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility to secure Ph.D. (Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai is that the candidate should have completed post-graduation from any recognized university. The candidate should be available for the duration of 2 years. There is no age limit to pursue this course Ph.D. (Marine Engineering) admission in AMET Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?