30th April 2021, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Research topics available under a PhD program for an MBA(Marketing) student? How to apply?

I have completed my MBA. I would like to do a PhD program. Kindly let me know how to apply for the PhD program? Which are the research topics available for me as I am doing an MBA course in Marketing? Kindly let me know immediately.

9th May 2021, 04:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research topics available under a PhD program for an MBA(Marketing) student? How to apply?

✓ The research topics are available for you in Marketing strategy, Product and brand management, Relationship marketing and International marketing as you are doing MBA course in Marketing.

Application Procedure for Admission in PhD program:-
✓ Students have to register for the entrance test by providing their email address, mobile number and password after which a login id will be created.
✓ They are required to enter the required information correctly.
✓ Students have to upload the necessary documents such as photograph, signature, id proof, Class 10 and 12 certificates, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree etc.
✓ On uploading the requisite documents, students have to pay the requisite amount of application fee online.
✓ Must take print out for future reference.

For more details check the official notification of this PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?