29th January 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Horticulture) in Visva Bharati University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Visva Bharati University in Horticulture stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

28th February 2019, 11:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Horticulture) in Visva Bharati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Visva Bharati University in Horticulture stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Documents required to apply for PhD in Horticulture in Visva Bharati University:

-> Your academic certificates ( Graduation and Post graduation)
-> Added advantage if you having English Language certificate at the time of admission.
-> Letters of recommendation certificate.
-> UGC NET/SLET PhD entrance exam certificate.
-> Transfer Certificate
-> Research proposal certificate.

Contact Information:
Visva-Bharati University
Address: Bolpur, West Bengal 731235
Telephone : +91(3463)262751 to 262756 (6 lines)
Official website - [B][URL="www.visvabharati.ac.in"]www.visvabddress:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?