12th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Himachal Pradesh University for PhD(Commerce) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

19th October 2018, 11:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University?

For Ph.D in commerce, you must have a masters degree in commerce with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
21st October 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Himachal Pradesh University for PhD(Commerce) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study PhD (Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University is a pass in a master’s degree in the subject concerned with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD (Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates are admitted to the PhD (Commerce) on the basis of the following: Academic Score, Marks Scored in the Entrance Test and Performance in the Personal Interview. Himachal Pradesh University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?