24th September 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in University of Calcutta?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Applied Psychology from University of Calcutta. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

28th September 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in University of Calcutta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Applied Psychology from University of Calcutta. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear and clear the entrance test followed by an interview conducted by the University of Calcutta for the admission to study PhD degree in Applied Psychology. Those candidates who have cleared UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examinations / NET / SET / GATE / SLET or passed MPhil or an equivalent examination shall be exempted from the entrance test. At the time of interview candidates are expected to discuss their research interest or area. University of Calcutta website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?