22nd November 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which entrance exam I need to give so that I can secure admission in Aligarh Muslim University for studying PhD in Applied Mathematics. I want to do this PhD program from this university. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

25th November 2020, 09:50 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission via entrance exam conducted by university .

Applicant must have completed Post Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate.
26th November 2020, 04:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Candidates who have qualified NET /JRF CSIR /GATE are exempted from entrance test but they have to appear for interview round...

Candidates must have passed masters degree from.a recognised university in a relevant field, with 55% marks or Grade B in UGC 7 point scale..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?