23rd February 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

General Microbiology post graduate can pursue PhD in Medical Microbiology?

Sir/madam..... i have completed graduation in BSc nursing, and my post graduation completed in general microbiology...i wish to do my Phd in medical microbiology... can i take my phd in medical microbiology?

24th February 2023, 11:06 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: General Microbiology post graduate can pursue PhD in Medical Microbiology?

Yes. After finishing a post-graduate degree in General Microbiology, candidates are eligible to pursue Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology.
Students who wish to enrol in the PhD programme in microbiology must have received at least a 55% overall grade in their postgraduate programme from an accredited institution. They must also register for the relevant entrance exams.
25th February 2023, 12:44 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: General Microbiology post graduate can pursue PhD in Medical Microbiology?

Yes, it is possible for a postgraduate in General Microbiology to pursue a PhD in Medical Microbiology.

In order to pursue a PhD in Medical Microbiology, the candidate may need to have a strong foundation in basic microbiology and related fields such as biochemistry, immunology, and genetics. They may also need to have experience in conducting laboratory research, as well as experience working with microorganisms and other biological materials.

Some PhD programs in Medical Microbiology may also require candidates to have a background in specific areas of medical microbiology such as infectious diseases, pathogenesis, or epidemiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?