13th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for PhD(Mathematics) course in JNU? Eligibility and requirements to apply?

Hello,
How I can register for PhD course in Mathematics in JNU? What is the eligibility criteria for registering? Kindly tell me the requirements also. Thank you in advance.

3rd September 2016, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for PhD(Mathematics) course in JNU? Eligibility and requirements to apply?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Mathematics in JNU, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Mathematics from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree course.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.

To register for the Ph.D course in JNU, candidates need to appear and qualify in the NET examination successfully after completing Masters degree course. Once qualified in the NET examination, they can get admission to study the above mentioned course in JNU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?